[chaoscope] Re: Tutorial: making own color gradients

  • From: Diosnel Herrnsdorf <fractaler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:45:11 -0000

Good job, Christian. Thank you.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Christian Weiß
  To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 14:37
  Subject: [chaoscope] Tutorial: making own color gradients

  Hello Everybody,

  there was long time no post in the mailing list. I will try to change this
now.
  After I've translated my last tutorial into english (thanks again manny
lorenzo for helping me with the translation), I've now translated another
Chaoscope tutorial into english (I am sure you'll find some spelling mistakes
;))

  The tutorial describes how it is possible to create own color gradients and
use them with Chaoscope.
  Here is the link:

http://www.3dspots.de/tutorials/other/tut_show_nf.php?lang=EN&title=Tutorial+Chaoscope&cat=chaoscope&subcat=gradients

  I hope you like this one. I would be happy to receive every kind of feedback
from you.

  Christian