[chaoscope] Re: Tutorial: making own color gradients

  • From: Von Kessels <vonkessels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:08:30 -0700 (PDT)

Sure Louise. However..."number crunchers" typically think different than pure
artists, who work and create from emotion. I don't care if someone wants to
tweak numbers all day. That's their preference. Let's have a choice since he
spent a lot of  time getting the program together.

Louise Rogers <louise.rogers256@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:           Can't we be
both?  Or is it only women that can multi-task? :)  with best wishes, Louise
Rogers

  P.S. My first post.  I'm a fascinated observer - when I've more time I shall
have a go.  Thanks to everyone who contributes - it's a great community.