[chaoscope] Re: Tutorial: making own color gradients

  • From: Von Kessels <vonkessels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:01:40 -0700 (PDT)

Yes graphical interface! You see it, you like it, you choose it.

  Why not?

John Tackman <john@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi all,

I'm new to chaoscope and to this list, nice to make all your acquantaince :)

Personally, after reading this tutorial I went "oh, it's that simple?"
and immediately thought of a way to animate the colors in a static
rendering to create a kind of a "flowing" effect..

Did you have a simpler way in mind to do gradients? Keywords for base
colors maybe to avoid having to type 255 0 0 for red or did you mean
there should be a graphical interface?

--
John