<CT> Re: Folder Windows

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:30:43 -0600

Erwin Dokter wrote:

> ... Try turning on "Save open icon
> windows accross sessions" in Desktop properties. That will save the
> window posistions to the ini file. It will read these positions even
> after you turned the above option off again.

Sounds good to me, except I can't find that option.  I looked in Desktop
Settings via Start|Settings|Desktop and via a right click on my desktop
with a click to select Properties, and I scanned my Calmira.ini for "Save"
(as well as read through it manually).  I don't see it here.  Sorry I'm
"out in left field" somewhere, but where am I supposed to be looking?

Regards,
Norm
--
   "The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
                  -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --