<CT> Re: Folder Windows

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 11:40:55 -0600

Erwin Dokter wrote:

> I guess Calmira does not have what you want then...

It's hard to detect tone of voice in others' replies or to make sure your own
is going
out with the tone you think you are intending either.  Just in case, I meant to
be a
sort of playfully pleasant in order to indicate my patience and willingness to
wait and
hear out whatever advice came back to me.  And I hope your reply here does not
indicate
a feeling of displeasure over what might have been taken as pushiness or
elsewise
inappropriate on my part.  Certainly, you have my apology if I came across
poorly.

> I'll add it to the 'things to do' list. It shouldn't be that hard.

I'll be watching for it and happy to download when it arrives.  :-)

> Left, Top, Right, Bottom.

That was my guess, too.  With the 800 x 600 display I have, I assumed that
something on
the order of 45,30,800,300 would have put the window in the upper half of my
screen,
with a slight margin over the top and an inch or so at the left.
Unfortunately, I
can't get it to respond to manual changes in calmira.ini.  Anyway, like I said,
I'll be
looking forward to the fix.

Regards,
Norm
--
         "The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
                        -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --