<CT> Re: Folder Windows

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:09:16 -0600

This is a ping of sorts to regular contributors to this list ...

Were there any responses posted to the questions in the message I
posted initially on this subject on 24 Nov?  I haven't received any,
but thought when I posted it that it would have at least garnered one
or two by now.  That leaves me with an increasing suspicion that
perhaps not all of the mail being sent to me arrives at my door.  No
proof yet, but I am wondering.  Of course, if in actuality no thread
follows this subject title that others of you are aware of either,
that at least clears one aspect of my puzzle, even if it doesn't
establish any "final" proof for or against my suspicion.

Regards (and by the way, hello, Robin),
Norm
--
"The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
               -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --