<CT> Re: Folder Windows

  • From: Erwin Dokter <e.dokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:45:56 +0100

Norm Finch wrote:

> This is a ping of sorts to regular contributors to this list ...
>
> Were there any responses posted to the questions in the message I
> posted initially on this subject on 24 Nov?

I recieved the mail, so it came through.

As to the question, I don't have an answer. To be honest, I can't
remember the full question... As I remember, you wanted folders to open
in the same location as they were. Try turning on "Save open icon
windows accross sessions" in Desktop properties. That will save the
window posistions to the ini file. It will read these positions even
after you turned the above option off again.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:e.dokter@xxxxxxx