<CT> Re: CPU's

  • From: "Cristina-Mauricio Z.O (Col.)" <zapataossa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Calmira Tips" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:45:12 -0500

I'm very sad, My Cyrix PC is the best 486 class ever made, it's a 586
120Mhz, a 64 bits internal processor PR90 but 32 bits external connection
(486) on a 486 Vesa board, it bayby flies... my best buy $ by $, processor
made by IBM (excelent QaQc) but now this is an ancient PC... Cyrix was sold
to National Semiconductors (good) and them to Via (Centaur processor, the
worst). The old glory 5x86, 6x86 (better than Pentium) just gonne with the
wind...

From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>

>I'll second that and I know of many people that will also vote along.
This computer (girlfriend's Win98) has a Cyrix chip on it [...]

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:07:18 -0500 "John" <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> However I am not found of Cyrix CPUs, I would stick with the petium
> Everyone I
> talked to when I first got my newer box told me to steer clear of
> Cyrix

<Mauricio Zapata Ossa>
<zapataossa@xxxxxxxxxx Mi página Web: http://spanish-calmira.8m.com/ >