<CT> Re: CPU's

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:40:02 -0600

I'll second that and I know of many people that will also vote along.
This computer (girlfriend's Win98) has a Cyrix chip on it and we have
been told by more than one person that is bad.  It is supposed to be a
300 MHz computer, but when she tries to run a game that requires a 233
MHz processor, the game crashes back to the desktop with no warning.

I'm going to be getting a new computer sometime this summer (I'll be
keeping my current Win3.11 machine though just to play around on) and I
am looking at a computer with an AMD Duron chip.

Matt