[brailleblaster] Re: Translation of character entities

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:59:54 -0500

You don't want to change it. liblouis is usually called from an
application that doesn't care about newlines. For example, liblouisutdml
calls it for each paragraph in a document. it doesn't want to be
bothered by newlines. It does it's own formatting into braille lines,
which will be quite different from print lines.

John