[brailleblaster] Re: Translation of character entities

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:03:02 -0500

liblouisutdml has a special mode for computer code. It is activated by
the semantic action code which is applied to the xml tag containing the
code. Lines in an address can be indicatedin a number of ways, for
example by using the list style or by using the semantic action
softreturn Note that all this applies to xml or html documents. Text
documents can only be formatted into paragraphs. Paragraph breaks are
indicated by blank lines. Two blank lines will cause a blank line to be
inserted between the paragraphs. No other formatting for text files is
contemplated.

John