[bookshare-discuss] Re: advertising and information

  • From: Pat Ferguson <patferguson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:37:45 -0600

Hi Rick and Everyone,

Thank you, Rick. My intentions of sending those emails were only to inform people on these lists, and for no other reason.

I will not send any more emails regarding that subject. If anyone wants to know anything, they can email me privately. And, I do answer all email sent to me, except the rude ones.

Thanks.

Pat Ferguson

At 12:56 PM 2/25/2007, you wrote:
Hi everyone,

I realize that some will disagree with me, but I saw nothing wrong with Pat's posting about the recorder. I think that as long as it is something that can benefit Bookshare members in enjoying the service, I want to hear about it. On the other hand, if someone indiscriminately sends information on a myriad of products, that is totally inappropriate.

I have a similar policy on my blind-travel. If people offer services that benefit people on the list, mention them. But please don't send blatant advertising repeatedly. I removed a spammer who did that.