[bookshare-discuss] Re: advertising and information

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:36:26 -0600

Pat was trying to explain the device, and I don't think selling it was her
intent, though it could serve that purpose. She has since apologized for having
made it seem she was trying to sell here, and I am finding this discussion way
more annoying than her long and interesting post about the device. I think that
the subject has truly been explored thoroughly now.

Please give Pat the benefit of the doubt and let the advertising discussion die.

Cindy Lou Ray