[bookshare-discuss] advertising and information

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:56:50 -0500

Hi everyone,

I realize that some will disagree with me, but I saw nothing wrong with
Pat's posting about the recorder.  I think that as long as it is something
that can benefit Bookshare members in enjoying the service, I want to hear
about it.  On the other hand, if someone indiscriminately sends information
on a myriad of products, that is totally inappropriate.

I have a similar policy on my blind-travel.  If people offer services that
benefit people on the list, mention them.  But please don't send blatant
advertising repeatedly.  I removed a spammer who did that.

8:14 PM