[bookshare-discuss] Re: advertising and information

  • From: "agoldringtajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:23:02 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Enough with the complaints'

For me most of the equipment discussed falls under the "show me more or what
I can't have" category but I still like to know what is available and dream
about which would fill my needs even if  they are out of my price range.  I
really don't care if they might be considered "ads" as long as the people
who can use them know what is out there.

Amy