[bookshare-discuss] Re: advertising and information

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:22:09 -0800

I am reluctant to open the door to advertising on this listserv, and I assume
the bookshare folks will be the ultimate artibors of what passes muster, but I
will say that I was glad to see this particular post about the Olympus as it is
a product that one can use in association with Bookshare.

Perhaps this should be the criterion for what is appropriate for the listserv
-- products that may be of direct use with Bookshare may be mentioned, perhaps
without utilizing explicit ad campaigns from the companies or distributors
themselves.

Brian M