[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Vapour Wiseblood" <vapour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 21:10:35 -0700

Wow, the second author of this book was the superintendent of the California School for the Blind the one and only school term I went there.

-Vapour

Vapour Wiseblood: Musician, writer, warrior-priest.
Check out my band, Arimathea, at: www.myspace.com/arimatheasd
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>