[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 19:02:35 -0400

I requested this book from my library will let you know when it comes in.

Am a fast scanner so soon as I get it you will get it.

Feels good to be home and back in the "saddle" so to speak.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.