[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 22:41:26 -0400

Ah, Cindy, it is theraputic for me, people veg out watching television or in
a bubble bath, i do it scanning.

Strange I know but it works.

Have a bunch of requests, waiting so as soon as I tackle some of them, will
check the wishlist again.

Need a change in Genre, so maybe this is a good thing.

Smile.

But I feel my poor scanner was feeling Neglected.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.