[bookshare-discuss] Re: off topic but please help

  • From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:41:45 -0500

thanks.  Amber
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 8:11 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: off topic but please help

I use Hallmark's free cards, but I don't know if it's
usable with jaws. care2.com has cards also with music
and designs but more like stationery, with a small
[pocture, and you can choose a cute stamp. With care2
you choose what music you want, what background, and
you can write a longer message. Hallmark cards are
like real cards--some have animation and some don't,
and you can add a messge of 500 chracters. Music goes
along with the card.  The Hallmark saying, "whenyou
care enough to send the very best," "has" me, and I
try to send those most of the time. smile

There re many others. I used to use Blue Mountain
until they started charging.

Cindy

--- Amber <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone tell me a greeting card site where I can
send greeting cards and
the cards have music when you open them?  I did this
before but I can't
remember what site I used I have jaws eight and
windows x p pro,  thanks,
Amber

bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line.  To get a list of available commands,
put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.