[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 06:36:00 -0700

I assume you're refering to the Gibson book I mentioned, but I can't be sure because there's no message below yours. True, it is not his best, but I think still worthy of reading. Hopefully, someone will do the two sequels to "neuromancer", his best-known work.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>