[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:16:46 -0500

Thank you so much, Jim, for scanning the Visions of Infamy book! I just downloaded it and I've already dived in.

Judy s.

Jim Baugh wrote:
I will pick it up the next time I go to the library and scan it.

Jim B

Judy s. wrote:
I'd really love it if someone could scan:

Visions of Infamy: The Untold Story of How Journalist Hector C. Bywater Devised the Plans That Led to Pearl Harbor by William H. Honan