[bookshare-discuss] Re: WishList Request

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 00:24:09 -0700

Hi,

I can get this book for about $10 including shipping. Are you interested? Help with costs would be appreciated and I would expect you to scan it but I'll get it if no one else is getting it already. Write directly to me if interested.

At 09:45 AM 8/18/07 -0400, you wrote:
Crime and Clutter (A Friday Afternoon Club Mystery) ::
Cyndy Salzmann