[bookshare-discuss] Re: Volunteering for Bookshare

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:44:29 -0700

Hi, Evan, I'm certainly not going to make rude remarks about submitters as I
have had the pleasure of collaborating with submitters. You're right, those
who submit manuscripts are definitely for those of us who want to read. As I
said, scanning intimidates me so I'm proud to know the deranged
perfectionists on the submitter side of the aisle. Regards, Kim Friedman.