[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT Ordering Online from NLS

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:16:35 -0400

Yes and other braille book distributors too.  In other words, why should I call
my library, to just have them order for me to other libraries?  I wanted
something from BIA and they tell me I have to  get my library to order for me.
 That seems like a step not necessary to take.  I should be able to do this all
on my own. I am interested in learning more about the KLAS thing some one
mentioned.  What is it exactly?
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version