[bookshare-discuss] OT Ordering Online from NLS

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:45:01 -0400

Hi, sorry for this ot post but thought maybe some one here could help me.  I
found some quite older books that NLS have, by looking in their catalog; they
showed up with the book numbers and where transcribed and distributed from.
Can I order these books online, instead of going through my library here, it
seems by doing that I'd be saving a step.
Is this making sense?  If so how do I go a bout doing this, where do I go on
the nls webpage to do so?
Thanks,
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version