[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT Ordering Online from NLS

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:51:03 -0400

Thanks, Natalie, I thought this was so.  I'm in Ky and I want Braille.
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version
  From: pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] OT Ordering Online from NLS
  Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:45:01 -0400

  Hi, sorry for this ot post but thought maybe some one here could help me.  I
found some quite older books that NLS have, by looking in their catalog; they
showed up with the book numbers and where transcribed and distributed from.
Can I order these books online, instead of going through my library here, it
seems by doing that I'd be saving a step.

  Is this making sense?  If so how do I go a bout doing this, where do I go on
the nls webpage to do so?

  Thanks,

  Patti

  Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
  1 Peter 5-7,
   Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version

3:36 PM