[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT Ordering Online from NLS

  • From: Natalia Sulca <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:35:40 -0400

Sure you can order Online. Depending on where you live, just call your library
and find out what your ID number and password is if you don't know it. I for
example live in florida so I have to go to www.klas.com/talkingbooks/florida,
and I order from there. It really saves lots of time. Especially for someone
like me who's constantly ordering. Tell me where you live and I'll see if I can
find the sight. Do you want NLS Cassette or Braille?
Hope that helps,

Nati

Now Reading The Hollow By Nora Roberts.

________________________________

From: pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] OT Ordering Online from NLS
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:45:01 -0400

Hi, sorry for this ot post but thought maybe some one here could help me.  I
found some quite older books that NLS have, by looking in their catalog; they
showed up with the book numbers and where transcribed and distributed from.
Can I order these books online, instead of going through my library here, it
seems by doing that I'd be saving a step.

Is this making sense?  If so how do I go a bout doing this, where do I go on
the nls webpage to do so?

Thanks,

Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version