[bookshare-discuss] Re: More Fun?

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 04:14:21 -0400

Brian, would you forward the beginning of this thread, which I seem to have
missed without being angered or miffed or pissed which rhyme used already.
Not asking you, Brian,  to go steady.  Perhaps there is a rule always ready
that we not ask to be sent part of a thread and then we become list dead.
Does this fill me with dread, Brian?  No Brian.  I'm just having fun, but
alone Brian.  Are you enmeshed n the hurricane, Brian?  Just say you are and
be a star.  Nobody minds if you are lyin, Brian.  Do you sing ballads and
make ladies cry?  Johnny Gill says my, my. Do you leave your lady home when
you play,  as in the song, Beth scared to take a breath and have her taken.
When she is not listening, do you feel forsaken? Did you write the song
"everything I do, I do it for you, Brian?  Just say you did.  Nobody minds
if you are lyin, Brian.   Everything I do could be a Jesus song too, Brian.
I ain't lyin which for poetic sound should be pronounced lie in. Have a
happy day, Brian and always play and love every day, Brian.  Sorry if I
seemed carried away, Brian.
Dinky