[bookshare-discuss] Re: More Fun?

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:34:10 -0400

Hey Brian, why did you not answer my other questions? They are right there
in your reply.  Bet you're sleeping right now or trying to anyhow or are you
playing in a band holding Beth's hand trying to understand why the world is
coming apart?  Does the sadness break your heart?  I asked you if you were
in the hurricane.  Am I breaking a rule by talking to people directly?  I
love to do it and never rue it.  Love breaking rules when rules are made for
fools.  Love this list because is list of free flow and free thought without
being taught.  Who is your favorite writer, your all nighter, Brian?  Did
you know, Brian, you represent every man and I represent every woman except
Beth?  Do you like Beverly Butler?  Do you love Stephen King?  Don't you
love his macabre plot twists and real characters who are never what nots?
Don't be scared, Brian.  Remember Dr. Pete said "just delete" meaning as
long as we have fun, he won't use his stun gun  and I heard a whispered
rumor he's a gentleman's son and a gentleman.  *smile*
Dinky