[bookshare-discuss] Re: More Fun?

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:10:21 -0400

We like differently, but we will never disagree you and me.  I like all
things fiction and Hoffman is my obsession along with the others I have
mentioned, but Shel, please believe I am well intentioned.  What do you
teach?  Regards to Judson.  Perhaps he will let me know if I offended
anyone; just having fun.
Dinky