[bookshare-discuss] Re: More Fun?

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:47:50 -0400

Hi again Shannon,

I had to look up Dan Brown to see what sort of mysteries he wrote, and due
to the historical aspect of them, they made me think of Ellis Peters.
She wrote the Brother Cadfael  series, of which unfortunately, only the
Brother Cadfael Omnibus which includes 3 of the stories, is on Bookshare
right now.
There are 20 or so of them and they are historical mysteries set in 14th
century England and Wales.
I have a number more, but some are old scans, and I hate to upload books
that I haven't gone over thoroughly, but I'm getting extremely far behind
on uploads.

Another author that fans of Dan Brown might find interesting is
Umberto Eco.
Try
The Name of the Rose
and