[bookshare-discuss] Re: More Fun?

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:11:55 -0700

I was a DJ at the San Diego State University campus radio station when I was
an undergraduate there.  I did an overnight program from around 2am to
8am -- we called it the shit shift -- pardon my language.
The show was totally nuts, uncensored -- as we were not FCC lisenced -- and
something I would never have the energy to do today.
Brian Miller