[bookshare-discuss] Re: More Fun?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:15:01 -0700

Hi, Shannon. Actually, R IS FOR RICOCHET is out, so S is next. Sue Grafton
is good, but I'm nowhere near through with that series. I think I've read
two or three, but they are good. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.