[bookshare-discuss] Re: How Many NLS Members? (was) Re: Bad scan Wheel of Time 3

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:49:16 -0500 (EST)

There are certain newsletters and publications you can get via email.  I get
a lot of blindness publications that way, plus U.S. News and world report.

There have been on rare occasion scanning errors in NLS books, smile.  Very
obvious ones.  I don't remember the book, but one time I encountered ears
for cars and baler for healer.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx