[bookshare-discuss] Re: How Many NLS Members? (was) Re: Bad scan Wheel of Time 3

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:52:59 -0800

Interesting. They are? I never thought that fantasy books would be used in English Lit. classes. If it's Tolkien, which I can imagine in a class, he had more names than anyone. He created whole languages. But I never thought about others of the same sort being used in any class, except maybe in creative writing. Now that I think about it, though, there are Science Fiction classes that I have heard of, so I guess that fantasy books might turn up there.

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>