[bookshare-discuss] Hello

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:37:55 -0400

Just wanted to let you all know I finally got my nerve up and am now
proofing, and what is neat is I am proofing books I requested, the Murder
she Wrote books.
  I give Jamie Yates so much credit for helping me get over my wariness of
proofing.  I just didn't know what I was supposed to do and she was a big
help and encouragement.
She sent me a very easy one that really didn't need anything done from me to
start with; and then one of her next ones was the latest MSW book that was
put up.  So now I am going to work on my third book, one that I picked out
from the list that I thought I'd like, proofing it, and she has put another
up waiting for me to check out.  I just didn't know it would be so much fun,
grin!
Patti