[bookshare-discuss] Hello

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 19:40:38 -0700

Greetings all,
I'm not at my own computer due to that trojan virus coming around the
computer sphere, so I'm going to be very slow when replying to any
message if need be since I have to wait to gain access to a pc that is
not my own until a computer guy helps revive mine. Thanks and have a
great day.
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx