[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hello

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 07:59:41 -0500

I guess too, it makes me glad I am not a volunteer any more had to many health
and personal things  I'd accidentally grab a book I wasn't supposed to take,
just made general mistakes that stressed me out,
I guess when I do  something, I want to do well at it and when I don't I feel
like I've failed if that makes any sense.
It is  sad for people who have worked hard that is a fact, but for me, I'm
just back to reading, so I'm not messing up anybody's anythings any more.
Like   where I got in trouble was, I saw books with no names on the outside,
but after I got into them or started doing them then I'd see a hold for when
they came up for editing, very frustrating for me, I wasn't the brightest rock
in the box as it was, so that made me feel like two cents *smile*
I guess it was  just time for me to get back to reading alone.
Gwen