[bookshare-discuss] Re: Banned Books Week

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:21:58 -0500

I am in agreement with you, Monica. There are several books on that list that
should not be in school libraries for my part.
But there sure is a question why they would want to ban some others though.
Patti

If you don't want to be accused of having a narrow mind, then stop blaming
everything on the dog.