[bookshare-discuss] Re: Banned Books Week

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:29:37 -0400

Wow, you are good! *L*

Maithe
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amber Wallenstein
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 10:33 AM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Banned Books Week

  I'm all about getting these books and scanning or improving every one!  I
have ordered:
  Eleveld, Mark, ed.  The Spoken Word Revolution: Slam, Hip Hop & the
  Poetry of a New Generation.
  I have already scanned...
  Going, K.L.  Fat Kid Rules the World.
  I just need to edit it.
  I have also ordered The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman by Ernest J.
Gaines.
  Amber

  Book blog:
  John Adams