[bookshare-discuss] Re: Banned Books Week

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 05:58:44 -0400

You are probably right Cindy. I had a friend whose mother would toss away any books she found "undesirable". Some of my books ended-up in the garbage can. Yes, this lady knew they were my books, but she did not care. She felt these books should not be in print and if she saw them, they went into the garbage. Needless to say, I stopped going to that house.

Maithe