[bookshare-discuss] Re: Animal Book Recommendations

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:18:09 -0700

Hi, Shelley. Yeah, I know, and if you're still willing to tackle them, given
that, I know plenty of people will be grateful. I like reading about any
kinds of animals, so my own personal opinion would be to just grab whatever
strikes your fancy so it can at least be something you enjoy, too. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.