[bookshare-discuss] Re: curiosity question about papers

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:19:53 -0700

Hi, Cindy. There's a service for the blind that has these newspapers on a
phone system for us to call and have the papers read to us. Bookshare is
using this same feed, so they're getting the same things that are available
on this system. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.