[bookshare-discuss] Re: Animal Book Recommendations

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:58:52 -0400

Dinky,

Welcome to the list.  I hope you hang around for a while.  it's full of
great folks  who are ready and eager to help and who all love reading.

Another great thing about bookshare is that I've found many books I read as
a kid.  Now that I'm 52, I'm rereading many of them to see how they strike
me as an adult. Great fun.  Lou