[bookshare-discuss] Re: Animal Book Recommendations

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:45:34 -0400

Lou, think I'm going to like this list.  You actually responded to my
comment.  I actually thought the animal recommendations was written in jest.
I love any on line Braille as you probably do as long as it is fairly
coherent and cogent.
Dinky Of course, for this we can thank the scanners and validators and be
appreciators.