[bookshare-discuss] Re: Animal Book Recommendations

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:24:32 -0400

Wow, someone as old or young as I and not even shy about saying it or
gainsaying it.  I love reading more than anything except to sing and of
course really love scanning because the sound of the scanner is soothing and
relaxing.  Heard a nasty rumor about me that I had a sense of humor.  Hope
won't offend anyone since I enjoy writing in fun.  That does not mean am not
thrilled when you guys give those tips which drip like honey from your lips
though never like clever quips when they wound like whips to hurt another,
human or canine sister or brother.
Dinky