[bookshare-discuss] Re: Animal Book Recommendations

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:30:13 -0400

We have smoke jumpers in Bookshare.  Do you count that?  Do you mean books
like Every night Josephine? Do you mean books like Dogs and cats or books
like that?  I love Thomasina  and honestly do not know if it is there.  If I
break any discussion rules, tell me right away.  We can just go wild on the
wish list.  Right guys?
Dinky