[bookport] Re: trying to install update

  • From: "Philip Hall" <phall1246@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:04:50 -0400

Hi. I don't think there are to many files int he root of the cf card. the company I work for just received it a few days ago, and I am the first person to try it out.
I did copy the files fromt he cf card, and did the reformat. it seems to have solved the problem, and it is back to version 2.1.
I assume I can just copy the files bck to get the manual back?

I'll have to tackle the update some other time.

Many thanks.

phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>