[bookport] Re: trying to install update

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:14:14 -0400

Are you allowing enough time for the update to be installed after receiving
the message to disconnect? This requires a couple of minutes. Monitor via
headphones or an attached speaker and listen carefully and don't touch the
BP keys until all installation messages are complete.

Another possibility is that if you're doing this from work, your employer's
firewall or proxy is getting in the way.